Thursday, August 14, 2008

attley bored at home

Just to be fair on posted pix of the girls, i snapped a couple of shots today of Attley at home, she is very patiently awaiting "sissy" to come home....




Sitting and smiling for mommy (like her sissy she immediately says cheese or smiles big when a camera turns on her) heaven help me!!!!
















When sissy is gone attley loves to play with Shy, her vocabulary now includes:
Shy
Go
Sit
Come
Shush
and she attempts whistling by blowing out hard, its hilarious!






Attley and Shy looking out watching for Ashtyn's bus, they do this about twice an hour until she is home :)













I asked Attley where the bus was she said "know" and thru her hands up trying to say i dont know....








Hopefully more pix to follow this weekend, keep checking! love you all!

4 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Hey Chelli,

Sometimes I wonder when the bus is going to come too, and I'm driving the daggone thing! It's getting better. Hey, when we going out again?? The girls are so cute!

GoldenFamily said...

she is so cute!!! Tanners best friends are the dogs the cat and the 4 fish, because he has no one else to play with. I think I will be staying in Troy when we come out. Love you

Alysia & Bryce said...

Oh my gosh how darling. I can't believe how big both of them are. It is crazy. How are you guys? I haven't heard from you in a while. What is the weather like? It has been weird the last couple of days. I think the other day it only hit 80. Well we miss you all.

GoldenFamily said...

ok I'm ready for an update!!! I just got you text a few days ago and no I was not in bama. I think the next time we are going to come out there is Jan. Love you

P.S. Love the dog soooo cute