Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birmingham Zoo/Grayton Beach

A little out dated, Monday we took attley to Birmingham to drop her off for her flight to Utah, while there we made a stop at the zoo, it was a rather huge zoo BUT I still think Hogle Zoo is better:
The Big lizard ashtyn loved
The Petting zoo part, attley not sure about petting them
more from the petting zoo
Attley's favorite part was definitely the monkeys, i think her cute little pointer finger never stopped pointing! The picture of her on the bridge was in a bird room, they have a ton of birds flying everywhere and I think she couldnt get enough, evertime they landed on the bridge she ran to chase them off, was hilarious!









The Saturday before we left we also took the girls to a little town in florida halfway between Destin and Panama city beach called Seaside grove, was beautiful little community more family oriented, and then to Grayton beach... I didnt take alot of pix but here is a few...

The girls all ready to go... Look at Attley trying to be like her big sis!

Attley got soooo tired on the beach she took a nap:

Ashtyn collecting her sea shells:

And Jared and I played in the sun, he went body surfing and after this pic i went and sat my now fat belly in the water...

And our good friends Jay and Angie, their the bestest ever!!!


and more of the girls:

AND MY FAVORIET:

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How fun! I miss the beach. I especially love the soft sand and warmer water in that area. I love your little belly!