Friday, February 5, 2010

Life After Rucker....

Okay, I guess I should update this since its been a while....

We have been crazy busy getting settled into our new lives and lifestyle (explain in a minute) back home in Utah.....

Upon our return we bought a home in Syracuse, Jared is STILL unemployed (but looking like that is going to change next week), I have been back at Advantage Window part time in hopes to go back full time next month. I will get new pix of kids and home posted as quick as I can!

Jared and I have CoMpLeTeLy changed our lifestyles.... We joined Wasatch Crossfit (a local crossfit gym) and I have to say i'm SUPER impressed!!! IT IS SO much tougher than P90X was however in the 2 weeks i have been going to their "easy" classes (foundations) I have seen a drastic change in my appearance and so has Jared, I'm in my pre pregnancy pants and still dropping, I see muscle definition coming back that I havent seen for years... YEAH!!!!

In addition we are starting to eat a strictly Paleo (caveman) diet which is simple to follow, yummy and nutritious!!

So hopefully by our big Mexico trip in November i will look Great in my suit!

SO... thats whats new with us, not too much at all, Ashtyn likes her school (and she is LIGHTYEARS ahead of her peers) Alabama schools and DoD schools so much better than public Utah schools (i miss the schools in the sticks!)

I will try to keep blogging and get some pix up soon!

No comments: